Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Dinner

Every year, I usually make my husband a nice dinner for Valentine's Day. I know a lot of you may be doing that too, and if you need some help picking out what to make, I have complied some ideas for you. 

If you want to make what I made last year:
Cheesy Biscuits
Lasagna
Roast Vegetables

If you're feeling French:
Daube Provencale
Kir Royale

If you want to impress/have a lot of time:
Beef Bourguignon
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts

If you're feeling Italian:
Gnocchi
Limoncello

If you don't have too much time:
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Cheesy Biscuits
or
Bowtie Pasta with Asparagus and Tomatos

Or really, you can just order this:

Hope you all have a great Valentines Day!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...