Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kir Royale

On Saturday, for a family friend's shower, I was put in charge of the drinks. Well, in charge, but under the direction of my sister. My sister, Hillary, wanted to have a cocktail for the event that was appropriate for a brunch, but wasn't a mimosa. Not that there is anything wrong with mimosas. They are actually one of my favorite drinks. Hillary just though they were a little overdone.

Enter one of her close friends, who recommended making Kir Royales. Kir Royales are kind of like raspberry mimosas. Not only are Kir Royales delicious, they went along with the French theme of the bridal shower. It was perfect. 

This may be my new go to brunch cocktail.

Kir Royale

Chambord
Champagne
Raspberries


Place one raspberry in a champagne glass. 


Pour about 1 shot of the Chambord into the glass.


Fill with champagne.


Enjoy!



 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...