Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

I apologize for my lack of posts this week. The flu made its way into our household. However, it has been eradicated, and we are feeling much better.

(1) This past weekend the hubs and I made out way up to Minnesota to celebrate my dad's (belated) birthday. Which meant I got to hang out with these 2 cuties! And the rest of my family... also excited to hang out with the rest of my family...


(2) Saturday we went to the Science Museum in St. Paul. Haven't been there since law school, and it really is a lot of fun. 


(3) Even before we got to the science museum, my husband demonstrated the difference between growing up in Missouri and growing up in Minnesota. It wasn't that cold!


(4) My husband always mentions how he loves staying at my sisters because of the breakfasts she always makes. I can't say I disagree. 


(5) On Sunday my sister, mom, and I spent some time in Stillwater, Minnesota, where I picked up some Minnesota wine. 


Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...