Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

(1) I can't believe I forgot to mention this until now. Guess what I got for Christmas :)


(2) Speaking of French Cooking, the Buzzfeed "what city should you actually live in" test told me I should live in Paris. Hear that hubby?


(3) I took the NYT dialect test this weekend. It told me I was from either Minneapolis/St. Paul, Grand Rapids, Michigan, or San Jose, California. Considering I am originally from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, I would say the test is pretty accurate. 


(4) This is actually more of a question than a favorite. Does anyone in the U.S. know where "Made in Chelsea" can be watched here? I became addicted to it when the now defunct Style network showed the first season, and now cannot find it anywhere! 

Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...