Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Favorites

I know, I know, I've been horrible about posting. It will get better after the holidays promise :)
 
(1) Last week, we had our annual Christmas shopping trip where my father in law brings all his daughters and daughters in law (and future daughter in law, Congrats to T.J. and Lauren :)) out shopping on the Plaza in Kansas City. He does this every year, and it is the best Christmas gift not only because we get to go shopping, but because it is just a fun event together. At the end of the night, he also brings us out to a nice dinner, this year at the Capitol Grill. I'm definitely lucky to have such great in-laws.
 
Being the planner that I am, I staked out the shops a few days beforehand, so I knew what I wanted to get. This year it was a purse, some nice lipstick, and this watch that I've had my eye on for awhile. 
 
(2) This weekend we got to witness the beautiful wedding of our cousin Nicole. We had an absolute blast!
 

(3) After seeing the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie, I felt that it was time that I actually read the books. One of my co-workers lent them to me, and I finished them all in about a week and a half. So excited for the next movie. 
 
(4) I finally got a piece of artwork for the white walls in my office. It now feels complete. I found this one on the etsy shop Wholesome Renegade, and loved it because it reminds me of the lake my parents live on up north. 
 
 
(5) Today is our office floor Christmas party. I tried to help decorate by making a paper snow flake. Apparently, I need to go back to Elementary School and figure out how to make these again...
 
 
I hope you all have an amazing Holiday weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...