Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Favorites: Cute Kid Edition

I know I may be biased, but I have the cutest nieces. On both my husband's and my side of the family, we literally have no nephews, and a whole bunch of adorable nieces. Here are just a couple of examples of their adorableness from this past week/Thanksgiving:

My sister/brother-in-law's daughters, Sophie, Ellie, and Lucy, practicing their singing for the annual Thanksgiving sing-a-long.


My other sister/brother-in-law's daughter, Addison, singing at the sing-a-long. Not sure if she can read what the song book has written, but at least she is trying.


My sister's daughters have been trying to say our names. My husband made fun of me because Lily was much better at saying his name than mine, and will say it over and over again. In my defense... shut up Joe. I've literally watched the videos over and over again because they are so cute, but because I couldn't figure out how to upload the videos, here is another cute picture of the girls.


Not pictured: Madeline, Julianna, and Annabelle. All also super cute.

Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...