Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Last Saturday, Joe had a boys day in town watching college games and going to the Mizzou preseason basketball game, so I decided to just have a day with myself. I worked out, got some supplies for book club that I was hosting later that week, went to Starbucks and read for a few hours, and then got takeout sushi and watched chick flicks. All things I haven't done in awhile, and it was kind of nice.


(2) At bookclub on Tuesday, I put together a cheese plate with the help of this chart on the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere.


Which lead to some nice leftovers.  


(3) The jewelry I ordered at a friend's Stella and Dot party came in!


(4) I also picked up some Sunflowers at Trader Joe's. Love fresh flowers in the house.


(5) Last night, I went with my sister in law to a double feature for the new Hunger Games movie! It was awesome by the way. 


(6) And guess who was also at the mall last night? This guy was awesome because even though I, a 27 year old woman, yelled "Santa!" way too excitedly he still waved at me like I am not crazy...


Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

1 comment:

  1. Those sunflowers from trader Joes are my favorite!
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...