Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites/ Friday Links

(1) At the Chiefs game on Sunday, there was a 49 plane flyover at the stadium right after the national anthem. It is currently being certified as a World Record. In any case, it looked really cool. 


This has been a busy week, so I ended up having only 1 favorite to share. Because that is definitely not enough, I thought I'd also share some fun links:

(1) It has taken me way to long to share this with all of you, but my new morning ritual has been to read "The Skimm" before work. "The Skimm" is a daily newsletter which fills you in on the big stories of the day in a fun, interesting, non-partisan manner. Like I said, I read it every morning. Addicted. Everyone I have shared this with has also really enjoyed it, so I thought I would share it with all of you as well :) And no, these people are not paying me to say this, or even really know I'm sharing this with all of you. If you would like to subscribe, click here.
(2) This handy little guide about when to drink red wine
(3) 30 non-Americans on the American norms they find weird. 'Merica!
(4) 22 Amazing Kids' Halloween Costumes That They're Too Young to Understand.  Loving the baby Chipotle Burrito. 
(5) 25 GIFs of Prince Being Cool as Shit. Have I mentioned before how much I love Prince?

Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...