Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) For my husband's birthday his brother got him the first season of "House of Cards". We have since been up much later than we should on a work night watching all the episodes. Great show.
(2) I was feeling crafty the other night and decided to paint some pumpkins like I've seen on pinterest. I think they turned out pretty good :) And being that it was the first crafty thing I have done off of pinterest, my confidence is up and I want to do more crafty things. Joann Fabrics, I'll be paying you a visit. 
(3) I finally visited one of the food trucks that is always outside my work, Jerusalem Cafe. It was so good that I've now been there numerous times. I started out with the hummus that comes with warm pita...
and then got the loaded gyro...
and then the loaded gyro with a side of hummus (only $2 extra. yes please). Delicious. 
Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...