Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) As a former Minnesotan, this is how I feel every time I drive through Wisconsin. I love How I Met Your Mother (this is from a few episodes ago, so not really a weekly favorite, but still). 

(2) Had a bison burger at the Blue Bird Bistro during book club this week. The last time I had a buffalo burger was in middle school when my Middle School Principal brought some buffalo burgers to a school cookout from his buffalo farm (yep, my Middle School Principal was also a buffalo farmer). Oh, the memories. P.S. it was delicious.
(3) There was a bake sale at work for breast cancer research. I had to buy one of these cupcakes, made by Jen at my office, considering how good all of the baked goods she brings to work are. This job is going to make me fat. 
(4) I was going to cook with wine one night this week, but the veggies I just bought looked suspect and it fell through. Silver Lining: more wine for me. 
Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...