Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) After months of neglect, I was finally able to get my hair done yesterday. If you live in the Kansas City area, Scott Schaefer  is seriously the best. I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair as I have since going to him. Now I just need to work on my tan...


(2) Our end of the season pizza party for my work softball team was at Waldo Pizza last Friday night . We were done after a heartbreaking loss in the second round of the playoffs. 


(3) Beautiful day in Kansas City.


(4) This is how the conversation went at the mixx: Me: "Is that bacon on that cookie?" Saleswoman: "Yes." Me: "Well obviously I have to buy this."


(5) Best snack ever.


Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...