Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Part 1 of the Bachelorette Finale was this past Monday and I was ready. How else do you watch it without a bunch of women, US Weekly and pink (cheap) champagne?


(2) It was a gorgeous day in Kansas City the other day. Finally wasn't scorching hot. 


(3) It was so nice in fact, that I finally got to enjoy the patio at Gram and Dun with a girlfriend of mine. She was on her way to her 10 year high school reunion. Drinks beforehand were necessary.


(4) My very thoughtful hubby came home with one of these for the the other day :)


(5) Yesterday, it was Joe and my 3 year "dating anniversary". Joe said that one no longer counts since we are married, but I thought it was reason to celebrate.
Just wanted to point out that I registered for the champagne coupes before they became trendy after "The Great Gatsby". 
Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...