Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) I found the perfect work dress the other day at the Banana Republic sale. Not only is it professional, but it's extremely comfortable. I'm one of those people who as soon as I get home I'm in basketball shorts and a t-shirt. However, with this dress, I just stayed in it all day. Love it, and wanting to go back and get the dress in every color. 
(2) My mom found an invite from my high school graduation party and sent it to me in the mail. Wasn't I cute? :)
 
(3) Also in the mail: my new Kate Spade organizer. 
(4) Last year, Joe and I listened to a book on tape of Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Lincoln" during one of our road trips up to Minnesota. For History buffs like us, we absolutely loved it. Before I came back from Minnesota the other week, my mom gave me his new book (on tape) "Killing Kennedy". I listened to it my entire drive back to Kansas City, and I love that one as well! Just trying to find enough time in the car to finish it. Whether you like Bill O'Reilly or not, these books don't go into his politics, and I would highly recommend them. 
(5) After work on Wednesday, my friend Kelsey and I went to a spin class at our gym, and then had dinner and wine next to the gym pool. Great way to spend an evening. 
Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...