Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) As you may (or may not) have noticed, this site got a makeover! Yay!

(2) I got to facetime with my twin nieces in Minnesota last night. They are getting so big and I miss them so much!



(3) All of the photos of the filming of "Anchorman 2" that I'm seeing around the internet is getting me incredibly excited...


(4) Got this at work the other day for participating in a wellness screening. It says to perform all of these stretches, mini-workouts, and "vision breaks" every 30 minutes. Does anyone actually do that? How would I get any work done?


(5) It's finally warm enough for Skim Iced Caramel Macchiatos :)


(6) Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend! Hopefully you get to spend it on a boat somewhere :)

Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...