Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) My anniversary got me reminiscing about my honeymoon. Would really love to be back in Grand Cayman.


(2) One of the best parts about having a friend go to the same gym as you is that you can make gym plans. Gym plans mean not being able to say "I'm gonna stay home and take a nap instead" because you know someone is going to be there expecting you. Plus, afterwards you can have wine on the porch to celebrate your hard work and the warm weather. That was my Wednesday night with my good friend, Kelsey.


(3) So excited for my new sunglasses! Just in time for Summer.


(4) The "How I Met Your Mother" Finale was on Monday and they finally showed the mother. "The Office" (which I used to watch every week in college, and then stopped watching, and then started watching again because it was ending) had it's series finale last night. Big week in television watching for this girl.


(5) I must have this spoon.


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...