Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) My niece, Sophie, had her first communion last Sunday. Love her dress and veil :) The flowers on the top were real!


(2) My friend and bridesmaid Alicia was on "The Jeff Probst Show" last Friday to discuss her new book "Capitol Hell"! I got to catch it on my DVR, and have to say she looked great :) I read her book, which is about life as a Capitol Hill staffer (which she was before Law School), in 1 day. It is great! You can buy her book here.


(3) Joe made fun of me when I got this to store my nail polish, but I see it as a necessity. Now if only I can find a smaller, matching one for my lipsticks...


(4) One of my favorite things in the world is when you can smell flowers in the air. That is finally starting. I love Spring.


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...