Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

(1) I had a GREAT birthday! Thank you to all my friends and family that sent messages and called (especially you dad). It really was a great day.

My friend from work made me birthday cupcakes.


I was sent chocolate covered strawberries from my parents.


 And for lunch some coworkers, my husband, and I went to Lydia's (fyi, the gnocchi with duck ragu is amazing).


Tonight my husband and I are going out for a birthday dinner and maybe some drinks. Can't wait!

(2) The weather is starting to get warmer! Which means my favorite food truck is starting to come back after it's winter hiatus. 


(3) Watched the Bachelor Finale on Monday. So much drama. Loved how Chris Harrison didn't even try to hide his disdain for Juan Pablo. 

Hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day weekend! Stay safe!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

1 comment:

  1. Great post on "Friday Favorites". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- professional pizza institute | chocolate training dubai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...