Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

(1) After much consideration, I have decided to give up wine for lent. I figured since I love wine so much, it would actually be a sacrifice. 


(2) I don't know why, but I found this "What 'American' Parties Look Like In Other Countries" buzzfeed article hilarious. 


(3) Spent my Saturday night drinking wine (while I still could) and watching Shark Tank...


(4) and Sunday night with Chinese and the Oscars. It was a good weekend.


(5) Picked up some great books from Barnes and Noble. Already finished two of them. 


(6) And it has officially started. Getting fat season.


Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

2 comments:

  1. I am on day 5 without wine.... watching people at dinner with me last night drink wine was rough :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least your Advo-care cleanse is almost over right?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...