Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Post Grad Problems' lovely article on the "10 Reasons You Should Move to Kansas City". What what!


(2) And, on the other side of the coin, Olive Does the City's response to the horrendous articles that came out on the New York Times and Reuters about Minneapolis. I would have to agree with her. Those people did not know what they were talking about. 


(3) Loving this cool fall weather. In my opinion, 60 degrees is the perfect outdoor running temperature. 


(4) As much as I am a proponent for waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, I did get very excited when I saw this in the Power and Light District. 


(5) So happy that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is back in my life.


Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...