Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Along with my carb cutting kick, I've also started cutting back on coffee. Enter pomegranate green tea. How could you go wrong with a tea that has a tiger on the box?  


(2) That coffee cutting back does not include Starbucks, however. I mean, the Peppermint Mocha and the red cups just came out. It would be almost anti-Santa for me to say no to that.


(3) Last night the hubs wasn't going to make it home for dinner, so instead of making anything I just went to Chipotle to get a burrito bowl. Found out they sell mini bags of their delicious chips. Too cute. Couldn't resist.


(4) The Candy Cane Hersey's Kisses are out! Seriously, these and the Christmas Mint candies are the best ever. 


(5) Got my new Baldwin hat. Baldwin is a local designer (mostly jeans) who is starting to make waves nationally. I would recommend checking them out. Btw, Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde have been seen wearing this same hat...
Hope you have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...