Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) The book club that I am apart of had it's first meeting this past Monday at Extra Virgin. I think this means I'm officially a mature adult.

I may or may not have actually read the book... ok I didn't read the book. 


(2) I finally made it to the pool at my gym. Perfection.


(3) You may have gathered by now that I was obsessed with the Little Mermaid as a child. I found this ornament at a stain glass store last weekend (even going into a stain glass store being evidence number 2 that I am now a mature adult). Love it. 


(4) Impulse bought both of these at the grocery store. Both reminded me of my childhood and I was feeling nostalgic.


 (5) Flowers from my mama.


Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...