Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

I've been spending the past week in Minnesota, and, while I will be writing a post about the trip once I'm home, here are some of my favorites from the week thus far. 

(1) I've had the chance to spend the last 4 days with these goofballs.

 


(2) My mom bought these strawberries from a farmers market up in Northern Minnesota. They are seriously the best strawberries you can buy.



(3) My sister gave me a cooking lesson the other night. One of the very helpful things I learned was how to keep mashed potatoes warm while still keeping them moist. You put the potatoes in a glass bowl, and then place the bowl in a pot of boiling water. Cover with aluminum foil. Believe me, it works. 



(4) Buy these. So good.


(5) Last night, I had a girl's night with some close girlfriends. Our host's fiance left us these. He certainly knows how to make these girls happy :)


Have a good weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...