Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Softball season started this week! I'm on my work team, and we are apart of the "lawyer's league" here in Kansas City. We may or may not have won last Tuesday...
Ok, we lost...

(2) In related news, said softball game resulted in a semblance of a tan. My skin is no longer blindingly white. Whoo hoo! 

(3) Summer means I can break out my bright colored lipsticks and nail polishes :)
(4) I just found out Kate Spade, one of my favorite designers, is originally from Kansas City! Gives me even more of an excuse to shop at her store. 
(5) I found this article about how to make sense of a wine list. Now I can pretend to know what I'm talking about. 
Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...