Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) Last Friday, Joe and I went to our first Royals game of the season with our friends, Brook and Steve. 




The above picture made me realize I'm in desperate need of a spray tan. 

(2) Joe and I received this baby announcement from our good friends this past week. How incredibly cute is that? Please disregard the fact that you can see my reflection in the picture...


(3) Got my "Gone Girl" book signed :)


(4) On Sunday, there was a "Sex and the City" Marathon on the Style Network. I got really excited, until I remembered that I own the movie. I could have my own marathon without any of the commercials. I'm sure Joe would LOVE that.


Have a great weekend!

 photo sig_zps530dcc3a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...