Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

(1) My nieces, Anna and Lily, had spaghetti for the first time the other night. I think they enjoyed it :) Goes along with the theory from this Buzzfeed article that kids are just like drunk adults.



(2) Monday night Joe and I had a date night at the Red Fortune Chinese Restaurant in Bonner Springs, KS. They are one of Joe's clients. Not only is their food great, but they gave me a "first time at the restaurant" present. Now that's what I call customer service :) They also had the same Chinese Zodiac place settings as my favorite Chinese restaurant that I used to go to all the time growing up, The Great Wall, which was kind of nostalgic. It was fun sharing with Joe what his Chinese Zodiac was.



(3) The fountains are in full force in Kansas City. Kansas City actually has the most fountains in the world outside of Rome, and it's nicknames are "The City of Fountains" and "The Paris of the Plains". Seriously. It actually is a beautiful city.


(4) I've become addicted to "Married to Medicine" on Bravo. I also got my sister addicted a couple of weeks ago. I love Bravo shows (I am a Housewives addict as well) and this one might be up there as one of my favorites.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...